Franklin Electric E-tech new line of VFD DrivE-Tech Vasco has been designed and developed to optimize, control and protect pumping systems built with different kind of pumps like vertical multistage, centrifugal and submersible.
- Water supply in domestic applications
- Washing units
- Power range: 1.1 – 45 kW
- Input voltage:
- Single phase: 230 V ± 15 %
- Three phase: 230 V or 400 V ± 15%
- Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz (±2 %)
- Ambient temperature at nominal current: max 40 °C (104 °F)
- Protection degree:
- Size 1 and 2: IP55
- Size 3: IP54
- Altitude at nominal current: max. 1,000 m
The installation of a DrivE-Tech allows the user to gain important benefits like:
- Reduced energy consumption with remarkable cost saving
- Longer life of pumping system
- Greater reliability of the complete unit
- DrivE-Tech controls are uniquely compact, and plugged with most of the pumps available in the market they can ensure steady operation conditions in terms of pressure, flow and temperature.
Protection and monitoring
DrivE-Tech delivers motor protection and monitoring, such as:
- Overload and dry running protection
- Integrated soft start and soft stop functions, extending the life of the system and reducing peak variation
- Input current and supply voltage
- Recording running hours and login errors and alarms reported by the system
- Controlling a second or third pump at constant speed DOL (DOL: Direct On Line)
- Connecting to other DrivE-Tech to get combined operation
DrivE-Tech enclosure is entirely made of die-cast aluminum and is very sturdy, lightweight, easy to cool down and very compact in size.
Protection degree of the panel is IP55 thus it can be installed in humid and dusty places.
A display placed on top of DrivE-Tech and a buzzer in case of alarm help to operate the VFD in the most efficient and easy conditions.