SubStart3P® range covers all 3-phase motors from 0.37 kW to 7.5 kW. Ergonomic design, attention to detail and unique features make the SubStart3P® motor starter range your first choice when considering submersible motor protection. In conjunction with Franklin Electric submersible motors you now have an tangible water system advantage resulting in ease of installation and reliable protection.
- Attention to detail – every aspect engineered for the application
- The complete package – the device is 100 % compatible with the motor characteristics
- All in one name – reliability backed by the leader in submersible motors
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically designed
- Mounting – easy wall mounting without destroying the protection rating of the enclosure.
- Wiring – sufficient space is provided for ease of wiring.
- Protection – IP54
- Material – PVC / Polycarbonate
- ON/OFF switch – manual motor starter switch
- Circuit breaker – integrated thermal and magnetic overload protection
- Auxiliary relay – powered auxiliary contactor for use with external switches
- Cable glands – ensure IP54 rating